New here and a bit annoyed

Saw on Twitter that AustinJohnPlays, plays this and I tought I will try it. So far I only have one negative experience: I came right before the update. I played for half an hour, got the message that the server will restart and I cant login again. I think this was bad timing but a Information, would be nice. The client only says that I'm unable to login but not that I have a outdated version.

Also what is a bit hidden, is the prices for coins and a membership. Sure it's in the wiki, but getting redirect to paypal, is a bit rough.

Sure this are only small details, that can be fixed, but i think a feedback on the first impression, is important to know. Now i continue to play, because the download is trough.

EDIT:

Well I now realize, that the restart might take a bit longer. Well it was my first restart, so i tought it might only take 5 Minutes.

Yep that timing is bad. At least i had 37 minutes to play. At least i had time to join the discord and set my forum profil up. Also i checked a bit of the wiki page and downloaded the android version. Time well spend but now i want back to the game :PikaLurk:

First time iv seen the server down since i started on the 8th and i have almost 50 hours played. I can assure you this game is fun, addictive and the community are very friendly. Just have a little patience man, it should be up soon.

giphy.gif