Connection blocked [SOLVED]

Nikrogallone

Hello,

To sum-up quickly, I usually play to PRO from my laptop (Windows). After uploading the new PRO version, I'm stuck on the "loading" step, either there is no progress or 100% loaded but Nothing happens after. The most frustrating is that I can hear the pokecenter music, as if only 1 small IT step was missing.

I tried to delete and install again PRO, 32 and 64bits versions, but everytime it finishes with the same situation. I also tried to wait, just wait, but after 10min, nothing new...

Could you help me please ?

Hello there,

Did you check servers statut ?

can we get a picture of your screen stuck on the "loading" step ?

If its a black screen issue, you should try that : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/86857-url

If not, im going to quote Astraea :

Hi there,

Assuming you've tried Jilan and Voldis4's workarounds, your ISP may be blocking PRO. Recently, players with Comcast appear to be having connectivity issues and being stuck in a loading map screen. If this is your provider, you may need to use a VPN in order to play. If you're unsure, try the following:

Try to run the game in admin mode, and windows 7 compatibility mode; also add an exception for the game to your firewall and antivirus if you haven't yet.

Are you using a public connection? (school, workplace, fastfood restaurant, ...): They could be blocking the game on their network, you would need to ask them to find if that's the case.

Are you using a proxy?: If yes, try without it; if not, try with one.

It could also be your provider blocking the game; in this case, you could try contacting your internet provider to try and get it unblocked.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

Hi there, I added an exception for PRO, tried to start it in admin mode with Windows 7 compatibility mode and Nothing changed. Still stuck when the loading is at 100%. Still can hear game music, but the screen doesn't change.

Also tried the line on proxys, no success.

I'm playing at home and i'm the one who pays for internet, so no problem with authorization ^^

I tried this weekend to connect, no success... two ms day lost... rip me x)

I just found a solution: during download, Windows defenders analyses one of the extract files as a "trojan". Just have to open Windows defender, click on the "trojan file" with the same date than the pro dl + extract and click on authorize.

After that, it worked for me !

Hey I have the same problem did you find any solution? :(

Hi there,

As quoted in the Issue Guide:

For those who are running any OS below Windows 10:

1. Delete your PRO files
  2. Disable Microsoft security essential/Windows Defender
  3. Unzip PRO current version again
  4. Add PRO folder to the "exclusion list" of MSE/WD
  5. Enable Microsoft Security Essential/Windows Defender

For those who are running Windows 10:

1. Disable Windows Defender
  2. Unzip PRO again
  3. Add the folder to the "exclusion list" of Windows Defender
  4. Re-enable Windows Defender

The source for both workarounds listed above is here.

If you're running Windows 10 and the above workaround doesn't work for you, alternatively try this (source here):

1. Have your Windows Defender on
  2. Remove the files and unzip again
  3. Open the game and close it
  4. Go to the Windows balloon in the right corner
  5. Open the virus scan
  6. Restore the quarantined file
  7. Open the game again, it should work now.
  8. To avoid doing this in the future, add the game folder as an exception in your antivirus.

As the original OP has solved their issue, I'll now lock this topic. If you still cannot manage to solve the issue, feel free to make a thread of your own with more details as to what problem you're facing.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.