Best server at the moment?

Pivita

Hello.

I want to play again this game, and I will create a new account to start from 0. I want to ask you, which server is the best at the moment?

Mainly looking for the highest population possible.

Regards.

The servers that exist in the game are Red, Blue and Yellow. No server is better than the other. The only difference are the players themselves. Moreover the server that you will choose will have your progress. You cannot transfer or anything. You can play to other servers but you will need to start over :D

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

Yellow crashes the least and has the most players, but imo a majority there are unlikable.

You're Not Deep

You're Not Intellectual

You're Not An Artist

You're Not a Critic

You're Not a Poet

You Just Have Internet Access

Hello~

I started to play 3 days ago and I am on Yellow. (I was looking for the highest population too).

I don't regret it at all, there is enough people (at least for me) and I disagree with Geara, I think there is a lot of nice people around here!