Created an account a long time ago. Never played the game. Please help

Guest Tang0414

Guest Tang0414

Hello PRO Staff,

I did not receive a response to the post that was moved to the General Complaint area that I posted on Saturday. In no way is my post a complaint. I am a noob. I'm seeking a quick and practical response. I would hope that the staff could respond professionally.

To make a long story short, I created a forum and in-game account when PRO was first available to the public. I never played the in-game account or posted any threads on the forum. I must of initially created the in-game account but never played it.

Moving forward to present day: I decided that I would like to give the game a play. I can log into the forum in which I have now created two threads. Although, I cannot log into the ingame account under the forum name or know how to create a ingame account. Can someone either reset the ingame account under Tang0414 or tell me how I can create a new game account?

Please and thank you PRO Staff

Guest Tang0414

Is creating a new account the only option I have? Is it impossible for staff to let me know my password to the ingame account under Tang0414?

Hello PRO Staff,

I did not receive a response to the post that was moved to the General Complaint area that I posted on Saturday. In no way is my post a complaint. I am a noob. I'm seeking a quick and practical response. I would hope that the staff could respond professionally.

To make a long story short, I created a forum and in-game account when PRO was first available to the public. I never played the in-game account or posted any threads on the forum. I must of initially created the in-game account but never played it.

Moving forward to present day: I decided that I would like to give the game a play. I can log into the forum in which I have now created two threads. Although, I cannot log into the ingame account under the forum name or know how to create a ingame account. Can someone either reset the ingame account under Tang0414 or tell me how I can create a new game account?

Please and thank you PRO Staff

Hello,

Apologies for the late response. The account with a username Tang0414 does not exist, which means it must have been deleted in previous wiping of inactive accounts.

You will need to register a new account, by using the link hahahaka provided.

Have fun playing the game,

Have a nice day!

- Locked as Solved -