Legendary dogs quest

Avalon3000

Hi.

From a week ago i was gonna try and get my legendary dog but it seems like the scientist said to me before picking a bell you should find the 3 legendary dogs and get there dex but when i went finding them i have seen a guide but when i went to the place the guide said nothing is there my friend have leaded me to the exact place of them but sadly i didnt find anything.

I have all the requirements i think

avalon3000.png

Hi.

From a week ago i was gonna try and get my legendary dog but it seems like the scientist said to me before picking a bell you should find the 3 legendary dogs and get there dex but when i went finding them i have seen a guide but when i went to the place the guide said nothing is there my friend have leaded me to the exact place of them but sadly i didnt find anything.

I have all the requirements i think

Hi there,

First, be completely sure that you have all the requirements as listed in the Legendary Megathread. Secondly, it appears you have not talked to the dogs at the Burned Tower before trying to find them in their respective dex places. Could you go ahead and try that for me?

Kind Regards, Astraea.

• Like 1

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.