Rebellion - Social Guild (Not recruiting at the moment)

Shadowolfi

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i do not understand the new update i was in johto with 6 badges before the update but now in this update i have to begin again in kanto

Wrong forum to post this but uhm did you select the right server as your main server because that could have caused you to restart the story.

Hey Shadowolfi, Im corinlee. I play on Silver Server and have a discord acct. Thing is i play PRO on my phone, so i cant have both open at the same time, until i get my computer fixed. Mind if i join your guild? Im active all day today, so you'll definitely catch me online!

Hey Shadowolfi, Im corinlee. I play on Silver Server and have a discord acct. Thing is i play PRO on my phone, so i cant have both open at the same time, until i get my computer fixed. Mind if i join your guild? Im active all day today, so you'll definitely catch me online!

No problem, we do have players that only play on mobile. Send me a dm on discord Shadowolfi#7496

Hey guys, im new to this game and looking 4 a active/friendly guild.

Im 33 years old, but not to old to have fun ;)

Mostly online in the evening hoping 4 ur invite and response

Greeting!

Hey guys, im new to this game and looking 4 a active/friendly guild.

Im 33 years old, but not to old to have fun ;)

Mostly online in the evening hoping 4 ur invite and response

Greeting!

Hey there, don't worry about age. Our guild has a mixed range of age groups and we're an international guild. Let me know when you're on game and I'll get on or get one of our officers to send an invite to you.

If you do have discord feel free to join our discord server https://discord.gg/3rK4MN8

• 2 weeks later...