Questions about account reset and rename [LOCKED]

Nam2001a

I currently have 1200 hours playtime in Yellow Server and a suspended account which has 1262 hours in Yellow either

the questions are : Am I able to change my name to my old name? Or Am I able to reset my old account to use that username again?

I really love that old name

Thanks for reading

Hope everyone has a good day :CharYay:

• Like 1
I'm a [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]GOLD PLAYER[/COLOR] [IMG]https://imgur.com/plFlN8W.jpg[/IMG]

- snip -
Hi there,

It is likely that we will not allow you to change to your old name, due to the specific requirements highlighted below:

ae714de1dcd44daabae3376a0b163d9a.png

• Minimum 150h
  • 300k Pokedollars payment
  • Registered more than 3 months ago
  • Clean infraction history (small PvP infractions may not count) - Includes ALL PRO scope chats
  • You may purchase this for a friend in case s/he hasn't done any infraction, and just 1 change per 6 months
  • Have to choose FREE NAMES (as in, not already taken) in case of a name change

However, feel free to try to request the name swap anyway when the megathread is made (unless more requirements come out that clearly disallow name swapping between a banned account that you own), as depending on further investigation into your case, we may allow it as a special case.

You have nothing to lose and all to gain by asking! :CharYay:

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.