Auto Ban S-2?

Greenguardian87

I have been banned 3 times now in the span of two weeks without notice. The last one happened within 15 mins of being back on after the first unknown ban. Dashboard has been under construction the whole time and and the ban appeal post I left asking for help a week ago was never even looked at. They are all s-2 auto bans witch I looked up as chat infractions, but I don't chat with other players and prefer to keep it a single player experience. I just want to be able to play this game and not receive this problem again. It feels like an error please help. Again I would post this in the ban appeal section, but I don't know if it will ever be addressed.

• Like 1

I have been banned 3 times now in the span of two weeks without notice. The last one happened within 15 mins of being back on after the first unknown ban. Dashboard has been under construction the whole time and and the ban appeal post I left asking for help a week ago was never even looked at. They are all s-2 auto bans witch I looked up as chat infractions, but I don't chat with other players and prefer to keep it a single player experience. I just want to be able to play this game and not receive this problem again. It feels like an error please help. Again I would post this in the ban appeal section, but I don't know if it will ever be addressed.

Hello,

Feel free to bump your appeal. You can do it every 24 hours. Sometimes staff get busy and are not able to answer to every appeal as fast as we might like, apologies for that.

Someone will reply to you as soon as possible. I also have to ask you to please not discuss your bans outside of Discipline Appeals Subforum, as that subforum is specifically designed for that.

Thank you for understanding,

Have a nice day!

- Locked -