Stuck On Loading Map Page [SOLVED]

Engineerboy

Hello, sorry for disturbing. My PRO stuck when I am going inside SafeHouse between Mauville City and R-111 ..

My IGN is : engineerboy

I tried to solve this problem from threads to solve black screen but it won't work, maybe if administrator can put my character back to Mauville Poke Center the problem can solved, Thank you.

zjlZ9wy.jpg

Hello, sorry for disturbing. My PRO stuck when I am going inside SafeHouse between Mauville City and R-111 ..

My IGN is : engineerboy

I tried to solve this problem from threads to solve black screen but it won't work, maybe if administrator can put my character back to Mauville Poke Center the problem can solved, Thank you.

Hi there,

Could your anti-virus be possibly blocking PRO from loading? Some anti-viruses may detect PRO as a false positive.

First, can you try the following solution listed in the Issue Guide:

For those who are running any OS below Windows 10:

1. Delete your PRO files
  2. Disable Microsoft security essential/Windows Defender
  3. Unzip PRO current version again
  4. Add PRO folder to the "exclusion list" of MSE/WD
  5. Enable Microsoft Security Essential/Windows Defender

For those who are running Windows 10:

1. Disable Windows Defender
  2. Unzip PRO again
  3. Add the folder to the "exclusion list" of Windows Defender
  4. Re-enable Windows Defender

The source for both workarounds listed above is here.

If you're running Windows 10 and the above workaround doesn't work for you, alternatively try this (source here):

1. Have your Windows Defender on
  2. Remove the files and unzip again
  3. Open the game and close it
  4. Go to the Windows balloon in the right corner
  5. Open the virus scan
  6. Restore the quarantined file
  7. Open the game again, it should work now.
  8. To avoid doing this in the future, add the game folder as an exception in your antivirus.

Note: The reason why there is a false positive in the system is due to how we obfuscate our code to make our client more secure. As most viruses are also hidden in the same manner, the anti-virus detects it as a potential threat anyway. I hope this clears up your concerns; if you want to do any further testing, you are free to test do some testing; here's a Guide on Troubleshooting False Positives; VirusTotal is also a good site as another check to determine a possible virus. Feel free to test PRO files.

If the above doesn't work, have you tried log out and back in, or restart your client? Sometimes a drop in connection can cause an issue with loading maps and keep you stuck.

If none of these work, have you had this issue upon starting up your game since the newest client update, or did it just start happening seemingly randomly?

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hi there,

Could your anti-virus be possibly blocking PRO from loading? Some anti-viruses may detect PRO as a false positive.

First, can you try the following solution listed in the Issue Guide:Note: The reason why there is a false positive in the system is due to how we obfuscate our code to make our client more secure. As most viruses are also hidden in the same manner, the anti-virus detects it as a potential threat anyway. I hope this clears up your concerns; if you want to do any further testing, you are free to test do some testing; here's a Guide on Troubleshooting False Positives; VirusTotal is also a good site as another check to determine a possible virus. Feel free to test PRO files.

If the above doesn't work, have you tried log out and back in, or restart your client? Sometimes a drop in connection can cause an issue with loading maps and keep you stuck.

If none of these work, have you had this issue upon starting up your game since the newest client update, or did it just start happening seemingly randomly?

Kind Regards, Astraea.

Thanks for your advice, but after trying, the game still stuck in loading map page.

zjlZ9wy.jpg

I'll now lock this thread as your issue has been solved anyway; sorry I couldn't have been more of help! Have a great day.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.