new server?

Azote

any chance of a new server? like "green"

or a reset for a fresh start?

Red and Blue server are planned to be merged in a near future, so there's almost no chance to see a proper new server coming up besides the merged one

• Like 1

Merging red and blue server? I got 700+ playtime in red with a bunch of pokes and 5k+ playtime in blue with 800+ pokes and 60+ ot shinies, if both servers merges I want my pokes in red and blue be in one pc, I dont want to lose any or sacrifice any from both servers. Also I would like to request a bigger pc capacity or make it become 1k pokes capacity it would be better

Merging red and blue server? I got 700+ playtime in red with a bunch of pokes and 5k+ playtime in blue with 800+ pokes and 60+ ot shinies, if both servers merges I want my pokes in red and blue be in one pc, I dont want to lose any or sacrifice any from both servers. Also I would like to request a bigger pc capacity or make it become 1k pokes capacity it would be better

You better join our official PRO Discord in order to remain updated regarding the merge, and don't worry you won't lose anything.

9f5623f74e.png

Tm53vF9MF90RIxgN.png

About your suggestion/idea, please visit this sub-forum : Suggestions

• Like 1

this game it´s on "best mmorpgs" videos on youtube... so sad we can´t get a fresh start server, great job anyway

For the sake of both game and community, there's no need to create a new server at the moment. If the players number increase in future, this might be an option but for now the merge is privileged for Red and Blue servers.

• Like 1

Hmmm if we really wont lose any then its ok but what happens if I got a mew in red and blue and hit merge? Will I be able to choose which one to pick? Also since there is a merge, what will happen to my friends in blue? Will I still see them in this merged servers? #betterbesurethansorry

Hmmm if we really wont lose any then its ok but what happens if I got a mew in red and blue and hit merge? Will I be able to choose which one to pick? Also since there is a merge, what will happen to my friends in blue? Will I still see them in this merged servers? #betterbesurethansorry

you can check out this thread

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/88616-url

I see. Im okay with this but for the sake of other players what if delete 1 of the same legendaries like erg... uhm... deleting 1 legend just to trigger merge? Ofc some might think this resolve just to merge their accts (just saying)

What ? :ChikoritaWTF:

• Like 1