Issues running PRO on Linux

Ghostype

Hi,

I have a big problem with the newest PRO version for Linux.

I started playing with the previous version (rotom washing machine), which gave me no problem after I changed the .x86's file permissions. The new version however doesn't work at all: I managed to run the executable (I'm not sure if that depends from the fact I installed some more libGLU libraries...), but the screen blanks out, only the cursor remain and nothing happens. At the end I'm forced to reboot the pc, so I'm not even able to exit the program.

I managed to open the program only once. I logged in, but the game clearly missed some component (for example, the sound didn't work and the arrow keys too).

Can somebody help me? If it's useful, I have the latest Linux Mint's version (18.3)

I have no problem with the new version, try to download the client again, there may be problems when downloading, goodluck

i'm running Sonya 18.2

I tried again to download the archive, but I didn't solve the problem. I manage to start the client now, but I still have some problems with graphics and sound (some elements missing).

Something in the directories is missing (but I don't think so, since I downloaded the archive again and someone is able to run it correctly with a Linux distro) or the packages I have in Mint 18.3 don't work properly with this client.

Any suggestion about something I can try? :OshaWAT: