The Pokémon Center!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=full]9931[/ATTACH]

Here at the Pokémon Center we aim to provide you with a great service. But, we do have some information to give you before we begin.

Rules:

1. You may request a service by leading a forum post, using the /pm command in PRO, or by sending me a request via the Discord Chef $pacemuffin#4144. Please include Pokemon you wish to have serviced and which service you wish to have completed.
  2. I service Pokémon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.
  3. In the case that you disappear from PRO after 2 weeks of failing to receive your Pokémon back. I will assume rights of your Pokémon. If you may be gone for a while as I am completing your order, please send me a message and let me know. I don't mind holding onto your Pokémon I just want to know when you will be back for them.
  4. When I accept orders, I normally start right away and ensure I complete the order as fast as possible.
  5. At most, your order will be done within the day the Pokemon is received. More often than not, the order will be finished within a few hours of receiving. If there is any delay with the order I will let you know.

Rates:

My rates are fairly standard in a competitive sense. I do accept alternative ways of paying through items, coin capsules, and memberships.

But, we will need to discuss it on a case-by-case basis.

EVS:

Half Ev's (252) : 25,000

Full EV's (510) : 50,000

Rush Orders : You want your Pokémon finished first. The cost for a rush order is 10,000 extra.

EV Training will generally be completed within an hour of the Pokémon entering my care.

Leveling:

Level 1 to 45 : $500 per level

Level 45-75 : $800 per level

Level 76-90 : $1000 per level

Level 91-100 : $6000 per level for the price of rare candies

If you are giving me a tank Pokémon there will be an additional 15% service charge to your order. In regards to evolved Pokémon. Your order will be subject to a 1.5x the normal rate per evolution if it's a Pokémon with 3 stages of evolution, and 2x the normal rate if it's a Pokémon with 2 stages of evolution. Pokémon with no evolution forms are subject to 1.5x the normal rate as they have a harder experience curve, similar to evolved Pokémon.

Due to how long Happiny takes to level than other tanks while having a pretty bad experience curve (basically takes double/triple the time of any other Pokémon) this Pokémon is subject to the 2x the normal leveling rate.

Egg Moves:

Egg Move Trainer is Unlocked the cost to train is 17k. The cost per move is 15k and 2k for my services. You can purchase multiple Egg Moves and only pay the initial 2k service fee. You don't have to pay 2k per move. Just the 1 time.

Loyalty Program: For every order after you're first initial order you will get a 5% discount. And for every paying trainer you refer to me, I will give you 5% of their total purchase. Each customer gets their own referral code to give out.

Hours of Business:

Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Sunday between 5pm and Midnight PST.

On my off days I still am available but for limited times. Feel free to PM me on Discord to find out if I am available.

If an order is done in the last 2hrs of business expect it to be done the following day.

Business Location: Vermillion City Pokémon Center

I do reserve the right to decline to take and order. So please don't get upset if I decline your business.

Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_13.55.20.png

Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_13.55.19.png

Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_13.55.19_1.png

Scizor: 252 SPD, 6 HP

Shroomish: 90 SPD, 5 HP, LVL 68~100

Swinub: 252 ATK, 252 SPD, 6 HP, LVL 23~100

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif