[Problem] Activate Account.

Flatcheur

PRO Username: Flatcheur

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Hello

I have a problem for activate my account.When i go on my email,I click on the link for activate the account and he said "Your account could not be activate..."

So if an admin can send me another mail,it would be with pleasure.

Thank you for read my message :D Good Bye :D

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I just go on the live chat support and a personn said me to do a thread on the forum.

69833 can you please help me I have the same problem

Try logging ingame and tell me what does it say?

Make a separate thread for your problem, do not try to hijack other threads in future.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

69836 Good afternoon, I think I have the same problem I can connect on the website but I can't connect in game.

Try logging ingame and tell me what does it say?

Make a separate thread for your problem, do not try to hijack other threads in future.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

70326 username: blakemamber

my problem is i cant activate my account

so im unable to login to game because its not activated yet the link i lcicked the link sent multiple times and refreshed

Try logging in, as you are already logged on forums.