Been stuck on hannah for 3 days (blue)

Shinyvanillish

I really dont know what to do, I dont play seriously so i just find a pokemon i like and level it to 100. I have a level 100 Flygon Feraligator Chandelure Haxorus and Gengar. My friend was stuck on this too but someone let him use a snorlax that won for him. Hes tried letting me use his hydreigon gallade and charizard but nothing is working. Ive spent 50k on revives trying to luck out with flinches or misses or whatever. Mega metagross always sweeps my entire team and if I luck my way past him then volcarona does. Someone recommended ferroseed so I spent 20k on visits to steel valley and 10k on repels and didnt find one. Ive asked if I could borrow a pokemon frequently for 3 days now but no one will help. Ive even offered any of my pokemon if they help. Ive given up completely and my friend is going to go to sinnoh without me. I still go on every couple hours to ask if anyone will help though. What should I do?

are you talking about hoenn e4?

you can let your Flygon relearn Dragon Dance in slateport or gym8 city

when you fight steven, use dragon dance 6 times in front of his first poke skarmory

when Flygon's hp down to half, heals 120hp or 200hp first

then use Earthquake to sweep

be careful that claydol's ability is Levitate which is immune to Earthquake, use Feint Attack instead

aggron's ability can be sturdy

you can also use this dancing way to sweep other e4 member too except the ice type elite

always check which poke's ability could be Levitate

I really dont know what to do, I dont play seriously so i just find a pokemon i like and level it to 100. I have a level 100 Flygon Feraligator Chandelure Haxorus and Gengar. My friend was stuck on this too but someone let him use a snorlax that won for him. Hes tried letting me use his hydreigon gallade and charizard but nothing is working. Ive spent 50k on revives trying to luck out with flinches or misses or whatever. Mega metagross always sweeps my entire team and if I luck my way past him then volcarona does. Someone recommended ferroseed so I spent 20k on visits to steel valley and 10k on repels and didnt find one. Ive asked if I could borrow a pokemon frequently for 3 days now but no one will help. Ive even offered any of my pokemon if they help. Ive given up completely and my friend is going to go to sinnoh without me. I still go on every couple hours to ask if anyone will help though. What should I do?

Hello,

Have you tried using Lightning Rod Seaking? All you need to do is defeat Houndoom, then send Seaking against Machamp. Machamp will use Thunder Punch on it, let Machamp hit your Seaking 6 times. That will increase your Special Attack. While Machamp is hitting you you can spam Agility, this will boost your speed and you wont faint the Machamp with it before your Special attack is maxed out. Make sure your Seaking has Surf. Equipping Mystic Water also helps.

In case Metagross survives, Chansey or Blissey can defeat it, it will use Bullet Punch on them. They also help against Volcarona.

I hope this helps you defeat Hannah, good luck and

Have a nice day!

- Locked -