Lost rock smash

Stearneh

Hi, in Sinnoh i tought my bidoof rock smash., after a while i logged in again and it didn't have rock smash and i cant go buy a new one again since i need to break some rocks to go to Oreburgh from Floaroma city and yes i checked my inventory for the tm and i didnt find it.

U didnt understand me, im in Floaroma city i cant go back to Oreburgh to buy rock smash becouse i need rock smash to go back and i did buy it before. And please dont give me any of those buy tm in Oreburgh city reply's when u didnt even fully read my post thx.

Edited by stearneh

U didnt understand me, im in Floaroma city i cant go back to Oreburgh to buy rock smash becouse i need rock smash to go back and i did buy it before. And please dont give me any of those buy tm in Oreburgh city reply's when u didnt even fully read my post thx.

Then you'll have to progress through the region until you can go back into Oreburgh City through the alternate route as Rock Smash is not required in Sinnoh to progress besides that area. You do not need to go through that area to go to Eterna City. Or, alternatively, you could just buy it from someone else. Unless you went through without beating Oreburgh's gym. If that's the case and staff haven't responded by the time you're on, ask in All chat if someone would be so kind to rescue you by coming to you and giving/selling you the TM.