Love Island Ferry Bug

Cayuuki

I had the same problem. It worked after I reinstalled the game but maybe a developer could help out better. Thing about reinstalling the game, it takes a couple of minutes only!

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

I had the same problem. It worked after I reinstalled the game but maybe a developer could help out better. Thing about reinstalling the game, it takes a couple of minutes only!

I reinstalled three times but i still don't see sailor. Even i download PRO to my phone but i don't see Sailor

Then you should wait for an Admin or moderator or even a developer to take your case.

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

-Snip-

Hi there,

Can you try to clear your map data? You can do this by pressing 'F2 ' button while being in-game, type 'Clearmaps' and hit enter. Completely restart your client after that and try to check if the Sailor is still there or not. Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

Hi there,

Can you try to clear your map data? You can do this by pressing 'F2 ' button while being in-game, type 'Clearmaps' and hit enter. Completely restart your client after that and try to check if the Sailor is still there or not. Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Astreus.

it does't work

Hi there

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded the issues with disappearing NPCs to our Scripters.

We hope to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Please be patient until further notice, and with this being said, I wish you a good day!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -