Games has stopped working

Hi everyone , first of all i'm sorry if my english is very bad but i will try my best.

I have some trouble with the client, when i play, the game can at any moment stop running and close with this windows message: " PRO64.exe has stopped working ..."

I'm playing on Windows 10_64.

I hope someone can help me to solve it ! Thank you :D !

Try and delete the entire pro folder and re download the game make sure its 64.bit version. if your not sure about your computers x86 or x64 go to ---------> settings __________--> pc info , and you should get the information there. If it still dosent work go to the pro x64 app left click and scroll to compatibility troubleshooter and after it loads click on run this ----------> program on recommended settings.

Kind Regards :TheOldnite

A+true+pokemon+master+doesn+t+worry+about+type+disadvantages+_08de66ed83e0793b11fbe745d038a6e2.jpg

tumblr_lwh8069DKR1r28k5co1_500.jpg

"Those whose memories fade seek to carve them in their hearts..."

"All dreams are but a reality. Never forget..."

74574 Windows 10? If so download directX files from microsoft regardless of windows 10 built in ones and change compactibility settings to windows 7 like in screenshot below. These settings worked for me.

ZDzknDS.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.