There no sailor in lilicove city to sail [FIXED]

Tanujj

I am hoen champion went to kanto and for completing a quest I need illumise which is hoen pokemon so from virdian I again went to hoen region caught the illumise n came to lilicove city n went inside lilicove city harbour but there is no sailor present only the boat is visible. I am stuck in lilicove want to go in kanto again. Please kindly help to fix this bug

Screenshot_2018-04-14-17-00-02-373_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.18374432444f35039ac7737b91c7bf9a.png

• 2 weeks later...
I am hoen champion went to kanto and for completing a quest I need illumise which is hoen pokemon so from virdian I again went to hoen region caught the illumise n came to lilicove city n went inside lilicove city harbour but there is no sailor present only the boat is visible. I am stuck in lilicove want to go in kanto again. Please kindly help to fix this bug

- Moved to proper subforum -

Hi there, and sorry for your inconvenience as well as for the delay of response;

Please bear in mind that the Report Center is to report users only; your post belonged in the NPC & Scripting Bugs area, to which I've moved it now.

Furthermore, that issue has been fixed since your report, so I will set it as solved;

Thank you for your report and have a nice day!

- Locked as solved -