Guild Town

Daenerys

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoy reading this post due to I was thinking about the same topic a week ago, and talkin' with many guid-mates. So even if I'm not the guild leader, I'll support ur idea also by the name of my guild (yes guys, I took this responsability :Cool: )

Furthermore I would say what i thought about:

:Sing:

1. A kind of "guild-bank": every guild-members are able to donate their money to the guild, while the leader has the authorization to manage it (for example, he/she can give 200k to a member in order to let him to buy a good poke...).

2. Battle between guilds: A way to organize little tournaments between 2 different guilds.. two guild's leader can agree upon a tournament by the forum or a dedicated Channel (named "guild-battles" for instance..) and "subscribe" their own guilds , deciding the or just specific players .So in order:

a) Subscribe their guilds

b) They decide the rules, restrictions and the amount of wins needed to win the competition

c) Agree the reward : that could be certain items or an amount of poke$ picked up from the guild-bank.

These 3 passages could be managed by an intuitive pattern like the one for trading (set the poke$/pokemon, and then click “accept” to confirm the settings…)

Then ,these players are able to see their opponents’ online status and accord with them to have a fight.

At the end of the last battle, the leader of the guild winner (or someone else) should go to pick up the reward, pheraps directly from the opponent guild-town!

With there system u (staff)could create a guild-ranking system.

3. … the length of the list can be proportional to our imagination! :Light:

This could improve the “competitive gradient” inside the mmo and to drive players to be more active inside the guild.

I hope to be clear enough in the explaination. However sorry for my English!

By : oOoZorooOo

Guild : La Grande Casa Blu (ITA guild)

70136 I really enjoy reading this post due to I was thinking about the same topic a week ago, and talkin' with many guid-mates. So even if I'm not the guild leader, I'll support ur idea also by the name of my guild (yes guys, I took this responsability :Cool: )

1. A kind of "guild-bank": every guild-members are able to donate their money to the guild, while the leader has the authorization to manage it (for example, he/she can give 200k to a member in order to let him to buy a good poke...).

2. Battle between guilds: A way to organize little tournaments between 2 different guilds.. two guild's leader can agree upon a tournament by the forum or a dedicated Channel (named "guild-battles" for instance..) and "subscribe" their own guilds , deciding to subscribe just specific players or not .So in order:

b) They decide the rules, restrictions and the amount of wins needed to win the competition

c) Agree the reward : that could be certain items or an amount of poke$ picked up from the guild-bank.

These 3 passages could be managed by an intuitive pattern like the one for trading (set the poke$/pokemon, and then click “accept” to confirm the settings…)

Then ,these players are able to see their opponents’ online status and accord with them to have a fight.

At the end of the last battle, the leader of the guild winner (or the subscribed members) should go to pick up the reward, pheraps directly from the opponent guild-town!

With this system You (staff) could create a guild-ranking system.

This could improve the “competitive gradient” inside the mmo and to drive players to be more active inside the guild.

70136 I really enjoy reading this post due to I was thinking about the same topic a week ago, and talkin' with many guid-mates. So even if I'm not the guild leader, I'll support ur idea also by the name of my guild (yes guys, I took this responsability )

2. Battle between guilds: A way to organize little tournaments between 2 different guilds.. two guild's leader can agree upon a tournament by the forum or a dedicated Channel (named "guild-battles" for instance..) and "subscribe" their own guilds , deciding the or just specific players .So in order:

At the end of the last battle, the leader of the guild winner (or someone else) should go to pick up the reward, pheraps directly from the opponent guild-town!

With there system u (staff)could create a guild-ranking system.

whoaa, thanks for the new input..

i agree with all, especially the guild bank one..

hopefully our wishes granted in this game ya..

thanks once again, great idea too.. :Heart-eyes:

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]