I will lose my account?

Syck

Hola Staff.

Estoy muy preocupado ... Acabo de llegar de la universidad y he leído que para no perder "el centa" tuve que quitarme la ropa y los artículos de pokemon, me gustaría saber si hay alguna manera de no pierdo mi cuenta, espero respuestas pronto, gracias.

ATT: Syck - Blue Server

• Like 1

Hola Staff.

Estoy muy preocupado ... Acabo de llegar de la universidad y he leído que para no perder "el centa" tuve que quitarme la ropa y los artículos de pokemon, me gustaría saber si hay alguna manera de no pierdo mi cuenta, espero respuestas pronto, gracias.

ATT: Syck - Blue Server

Hi there,

You will not lose any Pokemon, however, if you have any clothing items equipped to your character on the Red server that you wish to keep, you'll need to have unequipped the items so they're safely in your inventory:

Do not forget that clothes you wear won't be merged, you will only keep the clothes from main server, so take them off on your secondary server!

If you've never played on Red server, you don't have to worry about this. You may want to take a look at the Server Merge FAQ for any followup questions you may have. If you have a question and it isn't answered in the aforementioned FAQ, feel free to quote me with your inquiry and I'll do my best to help you out.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

• Like 1

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.