Help!!!!!!

Blackxd1

hello, the truth is that my red server account does not work on the silver server and says my username and / or password is wrong, but if I go into the gold version, I do not want to lose my red server account since it cost me a lot to get where I am now help please

hello, the truth is that my red server account does not work on the silver server and says my username and / or password is wrong, but if I go into the gold version, I do not want to lose my red server account since it cost me a lot to get where I am now help please

Hello,

You haven't lost your progress. You need to go through the merge process, even if you only played on one server. Red and Blue are merged into Silver, Gold is the old Yellow server.

In order to find out everything you need to know about the merge and how to do it, read the Server Merge FAQ thoroughly.

Make sure to choose the correct main server, red in your case, in order to save your previous progress.

In case you get the "invalid username or password" message after merging, change your password on the Dashboard and make sure to make your password alphanumerical.

After you complete the merge, you will have your old progress on Silver server.

Have fun on the new server,

Have a nice day!

- Locked -