invalidn username/password :'( [SOLVED]

Lordkraken

have you tried changing your password? i did, it kept on not working, but out of despair i tried relogging with the old password and... it worked!!! (knowing that new password works on website but old works on game... :O )

let me know if it works for you

I merged it but when I go to log on with the new or old password it still says invalid username/password :(

Login your account and you can see there is "Merge is required" in silver or gold server... click that..

and after that there is option 1 and option 2..

i choose option 1 and select my main account and click merge

done..

sorry bad english

The same happens to me. I can enter in the gold server but in the silver not. Please help me

i merged my red and blue accounts two days ago and i still enter the silver server but i can enter the gold server. please help me i want play. the message says "invalid username or password" when i try to enter
Hi there,

Make 100% sure that the [Merge is required] button is no longer on your dashboard. Some merges got rolled back due to a critical error in the system. This is a screenshot of what it'd look like if you needed to merge still:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

If you still get the invalid password prompt when trying to log in afterward, please try to change your password, ensuring that it is alphanumerical only. Some players have reported that it works after trying a few times.

If things still do not work out for you, please create your own thread describing your issues so I can forward this to a higher staff member.

As the original poster has solved his merge issue, I'll now lock this topic and I wish you all a good day.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.