Invalid UN PSWRD for silver but not gold?

Mrbilcolecta

Hello, just started playing again after being away for a bit. Downloaded the update and logged right into the gold server. Noticed i had to start over again:(:( read some stuff on here and i believe i need to be on the silver server to get all my stuff back. When i click on the silver server it tells me invalid username and password but lets me log right into the gold server. Help please lol dont wanna start over:(

Hello, just started playing again after being away for a bit. Downloaded the update and logged right into the gold server. Noticed i had to start over again:(:( read some stuff on here and i believe i need to be on the silver server to get all my stuff back. When i click on the silver server it tells me invalid username and password but lets me log right into the gold server. Help please lol dont wanna start over:(
Hi there,

The Red and Blue server has recently merged to make up the Silver Server, and the Yellow Server is now renamed as the Gold Server. If you played on either the Red or Blue server, you will need to merge game data files from both servers in order to play on the Silver server and have access to your past game data. You have an option of keeping both accounts if you have 200h playtime on each save file.

Please note that even if you only played on one server, you will have to do the merge to remove the unused account from the server. You can do that on the dashboard. For more information regarding the merge, please read the Server FAQ. Please note that some accounts will not be able to merge if you have more than 1000 Pokemon combined, or if you were banned on one of the servers; in this case, you will need to keep them as separate accounts.

If you have already merged your data for the Silver server and get an "Invalid Password" error when logging in, please go ahead and change your password here. Sorry for the inconveniences this may cause, but it is the only known solution at the moment.

Feel free to ask any questions not answered or clarified in the main Server Merge FAQ post and I'll do my best to assist.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

The merge was red and blue i had to start a new account also

i cant logging in the server and i reset the password 5 time, why now i cant logging in the game.

if have one people can help me plzz tell me how i can log in the game.

and thx.

Hi there,

Please ensure that the password you've changed to is alphanumerical, meaning that there are only letters and numbers only. If the passwords were indeed alphanumerical, let me know so I can forward your issue.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

Hi there,

Please ensure that the password you've changed to is alphanumerical, meaning that there are only letters and numbers only. If the passwords were indeed alphanumerical, let me know so I can forward your issue.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

if it is alphanumerical.

plzz help me and thx.

if it is alphanumerical.

plzz help me and thx.

Hi there,

Just to be 100% sure, you do not see a [Merge is required] button on your dashboard at all? Some merges were rolled back due to an error. This is what it would look like if you haven't yet merged on your dashboard:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

Kind Regards, Astraea.

Edited by Astraea

ylJbQ.png