it is not Good

Itachiy

This update is the worst of them all. its too much crowder in every pc and chats its impossible too maintain every thing. for this everytime game is crushing geting auto logout Being ddisconnected. got disconnected in boss battlw even in pvp. it was not a great thing to combined red and blue in one server like there is Ling and tiger in one forest lol. if this keep going a lot of player will quit :) so admins please keep it in Mind Ty <3

Hello Djalham,

I've seen you're in a lot trouble since the merge has come.. But it's in my opinion actually a better thing for all servers to have a good concentration of people. The more people are playing, the healthier the offers and the market can be. And also it make a lot more pokemon generated so you have more chance to drop shinies and stuff like that :p

Anyway, i guess your topic is much more of an opinion on the situation now than a problem you encounter with the game, so the staff may not be able to help you with that because there's barely no real problem in term of General Support :)

If you want to open the discussion on the merge and why it shouldn't have been happening, you can always start a discussion with other players on General Game Talk in here :

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/general-game-talk.5/

So other may have to share your opinion, or maybe will disagree with you but it have to be took in consideration i guess :)

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::

Hello Djalham,

I've seen you're in a lot trouble since the merge has come.. But it's in my opinion actually a better thing for all servers to have a good concentration of people. The more people are playing, the healthier the offers and the market can be. And also it make a lot more pokemon generated so you have more chance to drop shinies and stuff like that :p

Anyway, i guess your topic is much more of an opinion on the situation now than a problem you encounter with the game, so the staff may not be able to help you with that because there's barely no real problem in term of General Support :)

If you want to open the discussion on the merge and why it shouldn't have been happening, you can always start a discussion with other players on General Game Talk in here :

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/general-game-talk.5/

So other may have to share your opinion, or maybe will disagree with you but it have to be took in consideration i guess :)

Ty I'll keep that in mind have a good day ^_^