bug reporting

Fragman92

Except i don't know how to do it, i guess it's impossible to look the name of cities on the map in the android client.

Do you guys have a solution ?

Hello,

Can you explain what exactly is your issue? Please give as many details as possible.

Hi, thanks for answering

I cannot see the name of the cities and any place on the map placed in the top right hand corner, when I click on them on android client, however i can see their names on pc without any problem.

• 11 months later...

This Groudon is not going. And when I talk it, it says "NPC Message" This happened because I lose the match with Team magma Boss Tabitha Two times and after what happened you can see in attached image. And when I went to lilyclove city I am unable to go to that cave of Team Aqua an officer is stopping. Please Solve my this Problem anyone please!!!!!!!!! NEED HELP PLEASE

Screenshot_2019-03-26-17-46-59-157_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.f7f75070023bb5afe3b049d10c26e460.png

• 11 months later...

Johto Goldenrod City Sleep Powder Trouble

I'm currently on the part where i need to get into the basement of the Market owned my Micheal and use sleep powder on the guard. I have a Butterfree that has sleep powder but it's not giving me the prompt to use it on the guard when i offer him water. I so far tried reloading the game switching out pokemon and talking to Micheal again but it still does not give me the prompt.

• 2 months later...

hello i am facing the worst problem my money is vanishing right infront of my eyes. i originally had 500k but now just standing around it reduced to 389k. i hope someone can help me fast. i have a video recorded but i dont know how to attach the video, pls help me fast

• 2 months later...

Bug pleasee help.. im in hoenn elite 4 and i cant do it cause iif my pokemon faint when im changing pokemon apears on oposite side and its like im fighting it and when i try to change again still my pokemon goes on oposite sidee

Hello,

i logged in today with a lvl 39 execute with leech seed, sleep powder , Dream Eater,and hypnosis. i encountered a koffing, i used hypnosis on it and it went to sleep. on the next turn i used dream eater and one hit koed it and once it died my execute got the sleep debuff and lost all its HP bar and gaind exp points like normal. after the battle was over my execute had all its hp back and was not asleep. i repeated this with another koffing and a polirath , and on a pelipper i used sleep powder and the same thing happend after i one hit it with dream eater. the execute was taught dream eater with a tm before the mega evolution patch my execute has gained 2 lvls.

923565035_dreameaterbug.PNG.6eace2936b9dd2beab74b112bf9ab576.PNG

563670627_locationofbug.thumb.PNG.c6a00ecdc1f532d6f46c3f8f10013d07.PNG