kog1414.thumb.jpg.e8b82867eaff0c26692eaba80fb43f03.jpg

Table of Contents

1.1........Welcome to King of Games

1.2........Leadership team

1.3........Benefits

1.4........Rules/Requirements

1.5........Application

1.1 - Welcome to King of Games

Welcome to the official King of Games guild forum post!

This forum post is a direct pathway to the King of Games PRO guild. We are a social, casual guild with a leadership team spanning different timezones. We welcome all types of players to join, from the casual player to the hardcore PVP player.

1525740076053.png.ef5e9ea4be00d38457488a59a2bf14f6.png

1.2 - Leadership team:

Kirames - Kirames is the founder of the King of Games guild. Retired partnered twitch streamer (www.twitch.tv/kirames) who used to stream competitive Yu-gi-oh Duel Links! Kirames is an event officer who occasionally streams PRO tournaments, events and minigames.

AngelOfrage - AngelOfrage has the most PRO experience of the leadership team. He is known for his EV/daycare services all throughout the silver server. He is the primary event officer, focusing on holding guild events/hunts.

Jiyose - Jiyose is a great PVP player and pokemon hunter. He loves a good hunt and loves a good battle! Jiyose has done well in previous PVP tournaments and has contributed to our PVP guide in the discord, his knowledge of the game is elite.

Jesterias - Jesterias is another primary event officer as well as a discord moderator. He has a lot of experience in all areas of the game.

Shaggbaggz - A jack of all trades leader, Shaggbaggz is a discord moderator, forum moderator as well as an in-game officer who has a lot of experience in all areas of the game.

1.3 - Benefits

1. Monthly events/prizes: This will involve tournaments or challenges with greater prizes

2. Daycare services

3. 5% experience boost

4. Dex service

5. Guild storage

6. Pokemon loans for story mode and bosses.

1.4 - Rules/Requirements

1. Must be a positive member of the guild

2. You must have access to discord

1.5 - Application

Q: What is your IGN?

Q: What is your discord name?

Q: What is your timezone?

Q: Who is your favourite Pokemon?

Q: Why do you want to join King of Games?

Q: **please post a screenshot of your trainer card**

KingOfGames.thumb.jpg.0d3eafd38a55398f5849c4768ba4d94f.jpg

Kog.PNG.4f11f48979c0958ceb194681e7fd8873.PNG

173850732_KingofGames14.PNG.b441f24d5ede144679d00c0e3e31c943.PNG

1524298914137.png.768a2dd577dea192b3fefc80cc0b104c.png

605083235_KingofGames.thumb.jpg.54e2f9f8060d95a68aba99f01be1f3f0.jpg

Edited by Kirames
  • Like 2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ParanoidKitsune

Discord: ParanoidKitsune #3351

Timezone: CDT

Hours: 181

Favorite Pokemon: Klefki!

Reason I want to join is due to the fact I've been thinking of being part of a guild of recent, but been having a difficult time deciding when and where. I'm not the best with conversation, but I want to try my best and be a positive member! Plus low-key the guild caught my eye with all the Yu-Gi-Oh honestly, I'm a big fan of the series.

• 3 weeks later...

What is your IGN? EmpSigma

What is your discord name? EmperorSigma#8984

What is your timezone? Central US Time

How many hours of gameplay? I currently hold 29 hours of gameplay, but that should not be taken lightly, as I've just started my account about a few days ago,

What is your favourite Pokemon? My favorite Pokemon is most def Infernape, I'm just infatuation with his design.

Why do you want to join King of Games? I would like to join a guild because, well, let's be honest gaming by yourself is the most boring experience ever! I'm particularly fascinated by this guild, because there are Yu Gi Oh players, something I've been intuned with my entire life! It'd be good to also talk some Yu Gi Oh stuff with those that are interested.

Q: What is your IGN? Skipshd

Q: What is your discord name? Skips#4815

Q: What is your timezone? GMT (UK)

Q: How many hours of PRO do you have? 87 Hours

Q: What is your favourite Pokemon? Darkrai

Q: Why do you want to join King of Games? I'm looking for an active guild and this one particularly interested me since I played Duel Links for a few months and enjoy playing yu-gi-oh in general.

Q: What is your IGN?

Mikasi

Q: What is your discord name?

Orri

Q: What is your timezone?

CST

Q: How many hours of PRO do you have?

1 (I use to play but its been over a year... not my first pokemmo. I know most have requirements of finishing regions or so many hours... I'll get there. Kanto is first region I ever played in and I pretty much know it by heart. I just want a social guild atmosphere to enjoy the game with)

Q: What is your favourite Pokemon?

Oh thats a hard question. Maybe growlithe. Unfortunately a lot of my favorites are fire

Q: Why do you want to join King of Games?

I want to be part of a guild/family. When I look at your ad I see how well its been created. You have clear cut goals, rules, and benefits spelled out. I like that.

What is your IGN? EmpSigma

What is your discord name? EmperorSigma#8984

What is your timezone? Central US Time

How many hours of gameplay? I currently hold 29 hours of gameplay, but that should not be taken lightly, as I've just started my account about a few days ago,

What is your favourite Pokemon? My favorite Pokemon is most def Infernape, I'm just infatuation with his design.

Why do you want to join King of Games? I would like to join a guild because, well, let's be honest gaming by yourself is the most boring experience ever! I'm particularly fascinated by this guild, because there are Yu Gi Oh players, something I've been intuned with my entire life! It'd be good to also talk some Yu Gi Oh stuff with those that are interested.

Hi there EmpSigma!

Your application has been accepted! Even though you don't have too many hours it seems you're passionate about progressing. I will message you on discord ASAP.

not sure what IGN is

discord name is 784hellion

central US timezone

58 hours

probably Gengar

and im looking for a community to trade with and eventually PVP

Hi 784hellion

Your application has been accepted!

I will message you on discord ASAP!

Regards,

Kirames