Sentret Stuck in my party

Anubisstreams

I haven't played the game in awhile. I'm pretty sure I got this sentret from a quest and I have to give it to someone in johto. It's stuck in my party and I can't get rid of it. Anyways if it is from a quest I don't remember who I got it from or who I need to give it to, and I really need this last party slot open lol. If anyone can help me with a solution or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. :D

8790babcf0176ea38f9ed1d3e16af528.png

https://gyazo.com/8790babcf0176ea38f9ed1d3e16af528

Hello AnubisStreams,

there are some other players experiencing this issue.

You might try to close your game completely and restart - not only logging out.

Else a staff member said you can request that he can move your pokmeon to the box.

Let me know if it helps.

Kind regards.

E: You have probably this issue? https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/90932-url

Yzg5Dl8.gif

- snip -
Hi there,

According to the database, it appears the Sentret is now in your box; is this the case? If so, let me know so I can lock this topic. If not, and you still require assistance with putting it in your box, please let me know or message me on Discord: Astraea#0082.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hi there,

According to the database, it appears the Sentret is now in your box; is this the case? If so, let me know so I can lock this topic. If not, and you still require assistance with putting it in your box, please let me know or message me on Discord: Astraea#0082.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

That is now the case. I asked a kind mod while I was in the game and he helped me out with that issue. Thanks for responding anyways! :D Have a great rest of your day and keep up your good work.