Survey: Pokemon Egg Values.

Naero

Taking value control over commodities, such as Pokemon Eggs in PRO's own iteration of a daycaring system, that are initially arbitrary in their value (when considering the proportionality of price and workload thereof) is a surefire complexion to spawn dissent and disagreement down the road once the system finds traction among the playerbase. While any attempt of complete deporalization of the opinions is impossible, forming a consensus is always instrumental to finding a much better balance of the prices.

While we are nearing the cusp of the anticipated game's full release and also in the incipient development of a release-concurrent overhaul to the daycare system, there is no better time to sort out the quandary of price selections than now; that especially holds true because the pricing will need more rigidity post-release, when there will inevitably be less wiggle room—that is, as far as the consumership's reaction goes to such price changes—with frequently redoing prices.

Each regional subset of Pokemon eggs is subdivided in the survey below; your voting to that will lend to me a metrical perspective to your opinions on them.

https://kwiksurveys.com/s/9kHAq0JC

It is infeasible for me to ask for feedback on the exact pricing, as that's also indivisible to one's opinions on how rewardful the Pokemon prices are in relation to the workload for earning points, but giving me a perspective on what you feel of the Pokemon's egg values will at least give me pointers as to what direction to go in with price increases or decreases and the general pecking order of the eggs' values—the next-best and most situationally feasible feedback for balancing out the prices.

Thank you in advance to any respondents. :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.