Came back to PRO after a trip and now this is a thing??? I quit lol, cya

Shadowst4lker

It is, the fact that they want it to resemble some more the original is a really good thing. Also there are a lot of pokemon for you to farm.

I agree it is a good thing. I'm pointing a flaw in PRO with regards to Pokemon balance. In many games out there there usually is some kind of compensation for a changed item, perk or in this case a pokemon. It exists with the purpose of not turning a player's effort and/or $$ into something they now dislike and/or is worthless. A very good example is the balance of cards in card games, after something is nerfed a player gets currency that is equivalent to the cost of the lost card so they can buy an equally valuable card. This is a player's insurance if you will.

When this exists in a game players follow balance changes with no fear knowing their work and/or money won't be in vain.

In my case I managed to get an epic hidden ability Tallonflame after weeks of hard work. It was very powerful pokemon as many others out there, but it was not without it's weaknesses though... stealth rock, rain teams, water tanks, etc. Either way I wouldn't care if Nintendo balanced the poke and PRO followed if I had some kind of insurance.

Pokemon Revolution Online is the Pokemon game I always dreamed of since my long journey from emerald to pokemon world online. But the way it is now I have an immense sense of loss (2-3 weeks!) to deal with inside of me. I have seen how people who had a Blaziken are now extremely disappointed because it was removed from ranked play, maybe some can handle it and move on, but I'm not like that. I simply cannot go back like nothing happened and risk getting angry instead of enjoying the gameplay and losing precious time and effort.

One may say it is my fault for not checking if this game had ''insurance'' when I started playing. Oh well I won't do the same mistake again.