Havent played in awhile

Froggertkl

I have not played since February and I just got back into the game, however upon entering the game I noticed that all my items, pokemon and money are gone. And I was told there was a server merge. Am I too late? I honestly do not know what to do or who can help me. I honestly do not want to start all over, all that time spent training and preparing my team has gone to waste if I cannot recover my account..

9Yb88Lo.pngTYJ7VOv.png

I have not played since February and I just got back into the game, however upon entering the game I noticed that all my items, pokemon and money are gone. And I was told there was a server merge. Am I too late? I honestly do not know what to do or who can help me. I honestly do not want to start all over, all that time spent training and preparing my team has gone to waste if I cannot recover my account..

Don't worry this isn't too late, all the information you need to know about the merge are here. Once you merged your account, if you still can't login due to an invalid password/username then just reset your password on your Dashboard.