Corrupt archive

Nandun

Hi! im Nandun

when i download pokemon revolution online x32/x64 (PRO32/64) winrar says ! C:\Users\Nandun\Downloads\Compressed\PROx32.zip: The archive is corrupt

I have 3 times downloaded it and says the same thing..

When i Exract the win that says...but it keep extracting..after when it completed i opened the game and it is sooooo slow to play....

I need solution for this problem..

RedCreeper never looses and never will....

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! im Nandun

when i download pokemon revolution online x32/x64 (PRO32/64) winrar says ! C:\Users\Nandun\Downloads\Compressed\PROx32.zip: The archive is corrupt

I have 3 times downloaded it and says the same thing..

When i Exract the win that says...but it keep extracting..after when it completed i opened the game and it is sooooo slow to play....

I need solution for this problem..

Hi Nandun,

Sorry for the delay in response... First, can you verify that you indeed downloaded the latest update here? Please also ensure that your device is running the minimum requirements, which is listed at the bottom of the aforementioned downloads page.

Make sure that your device is cleaned entirely of all previous updates and clients, as that may cause some errors with the new update. Also be sure your Recycling Bin or Trash is also emptied as well. If you're running a Mac-based operating system, the MAC Guide may help you.. Also, make sure you're using an extraction software, such as 7Zip for Windows, or Unarchiver for MAC. If you've extracted the file (make sure it's to a separate folder) and it still doesn't launch, try adding the PRO.exe file to your firewall and/or antivirus exceptions.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.