FIREY PATH >.< [LOCKED]

Muth

I cannot find toxic in the firey path i need it to beat deoxys as hes damn near impossible and im sick of running back and fourth to be one shot killed with my best sqaud. Its why i quit playing for over a year.

I have never picked it up and or accidently used it because toxic as untill now has been a move i dispise and would never give to anybody and i dont spend my time clicking random rocks in caves to hopfully aquire somthing that may or not be there and toxic is not somthing i have ever searched for before.

Loads of people seem to be having this issue looking over you're fourms.

I am clicking the right rock a rock i have never clicked on before. Because ive never been in this part of this cave before.

Sorry if i seem aggitated its because i am i just wanna move on with my play through.

I cannot find toxic in the firey path i need it to beat deoxys as hes damn near impossible and im sick of running back and fourth to be one shot killed with my best sqaud. Its why i quit playing for over a year.

I have never picked it up and or accidently used it because toxic as untill now has been a move i dispise and would never give to anybody and i dont spend my time clicking random rocks in caves to hopfully aquire somthing that may or not be there and toxic is not somthing i have ever searched for before.

I am clicking the right rock a rock i have never clicked on before. Because ive never been in this part of this cave before.

Sorry if i seem aggitated its because i am i just wanna move on with my play through.

Hey buddy, check your mail in your mailbox!

I sent you a toxic tm, there should be a mailbox next to a pokecenter in any of the towns! Good luck with defeating him!

• Like 1

The beginning of the end, the end of infinity with you...

Hi there,

Unfortunately, according to the database, it appears that you are unable to pick up the TM Toxic. This is because you have either picked it up before, or the ID for TM Toxic has been set in such a way where the database assumes you've picked up TM Toxic before. This can sometimes happen due to the way our system for IDs work currently, and there is no workaround I'm afraid, as fixing this issue requires a complete redesign of our current system with Shane's help. We also cannot verify if it was an issue with the ID itself, or the player simply having picked it up before, which makes refunding/compensation impossible as we cannot act on hearsay.

Thankfully, it appears a friendly player has mailed you TM Toxic, so please have a look in your mailbox! :SquirtleShy: Again, we apologize for the inconveniences caused by this issue. Despite this, I hope you have a good rest of your week and a good game.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.