(Bug) I lost all the badges after the merge

Kohura

1525735869271.png.8d609c0ef74700a9a22f51423671626e.png

I wonder why I lost all my game progress badges !

I went in and I went to talk to Professor Oak again.

I do not know why anymore gave a screen as if I was creating new character being that I had successfully merged my account.

[ATTACH=full]16685[/ATTACH]

I wonder why I lost all my game progress badges !

I went in and I went to talk to Professor Oak again.

I do not know why anymore gave a screen as if I was creating new character being that I had successfully merged my account.

Hello,

This is not a bug. When merging, you were given the option to choose a main server. You needed to choose the server you had progress on in order to keep the badges. It seems that you chose the wrong server.

Unfortunately, this action can not be undone at the moment. We are looking into this in order to possibly enable it, but i can not tell you when this might be a possibility.

You should still have all your Pokemon/items/money in your PC/inventory; only thing you lost are the badges and as such, you will need to play through the story again.

Please let me know if anything aside from badges is missing,

Have a nice day!

Hello,

This is not a bug. When merging, you were given the option to choose a main server. You needed to choose the server you had progress on in order to keep the badges. It seems that you chose the wrong server.

Unfortunately, this action can not be undone at the moment. We are looking into this in order to possibly enable it, but i can not tell you when this might be a possibility.

You should still have all your Pokemon/items/money in your PC/inventory; only thing you lost are the badges and as such, you will need to play through the story again.

Please let me know if anything aside from badges is missing,

Have a nice day!

I lost everything in the progress part and missions items, I can not do anything inside the game, only.

I clicked on the correct option I did looking at a tutorial in the time of the forum, more incredible was to create such migration systems with so many flaws I read and I selected the correct option because the other one I clicked gave invalid.

whenever I put to migrate to the red that was server I was giving error and reloaded the page.

Thanks for reading my message, at least that someone on the team is paying attention here.

I lost everything in the progress part and missions items, I can not do anything inside the game, only.

I clicked on the correct option I did looking at a tutorial in the time of the forum, more incredible was to create such migration systems with so many flaws I read and I selected the correct option because the other one I clicked gave invalid.

whenever I put to migrate to the red that was server I was giving error and reloaded the page.

Thanks for reading my message, at least that someone on the team is paying attention here.

Locking this as unfortunately there really is nothing that can be done. Make sure to keep an eye on Announcements, just in case something that could help your situation gets implemented.

- Locked -