Pristine Serene, 74/100 Members | No Longer Recruiting!

Mafi

@KasenHays123 Hello! Please be sure to read all of the information on the first post of this thread, containing all of the information of this guild including requirements and rules. Afterwards please fill out this form and post it. c:

Your Discord Tag:
Your Trainer Card:
Are you an active player?:
Are you of the age 16 years or up?:
Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?:
Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?:
What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver):

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your Discord Tag: Addiction#5722

Your Trainer Card:20551-dc3830880cab1c6fd1a454e4d53c9e5f.jpg

Are you an active player?: Yes , of course , i play PRO atleast 1 h a day almost everyday

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: 17 in 1 month

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: I do , you will find me online on discord everytime i play PRO

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: I like helping others and I will do anything to support my team

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): On Red

Edited by Maffz
  • Like 1
200.webp

@Maffz Hello! I'll send your discord invite right away. c: When in the discord please at an online officer or guild leader and they'll send your guild invite as soon as they're able!

• Like 1

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

Your Discord Tag: Coma#2973

Your Trainer Card:

Are you an active player?: Yup I play everyday for about 3 hours or more

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: I'll be 24 in July

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: As long as there's no secret rules I missed ^^; I'm always on discord lol

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: I try to answer as many questions as I can as long as I know the answer. I'm willing to travel the map to places I can access to help with trade evos and I'm pretty nice, or anyway I like to think so. I just recently came back to the game after about 2-3 years, but I'll do my very best to be a good addition to the guild.

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): Silver

@Mjern Hi! We would love to have you in our community! I’ll send your discord invite to you right away. Please @ an online officer when I’m tje discord for your ingame invite and we’ll get to you as soon as we’re able!

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png