Pristine Serene, 74/100 Members | No Longer Recruiting!

Mafi

@Sceptra @Jesster Hello and thank you both for taking an interest in our guild! I’ll get your discord invites sent right away~! Once you’ve joined the discord please @ an online officer for your in game invite once you’re ready to receive it!

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your Discord Tag: hu90alex#6067

Your Trainer Card: See below

Are you an active player?: Yes

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: Yes, I'm 24

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: I think so, Yes

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: I like the game, I try to play the game every time that I can, I'm friendly...

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): Silver

Screenshot_1.png.336bcfaa00b29e24e02f89ee282e0ad0.png

@hu9oandrade Hello and thank you for taking an interest in our guild! I'll get your discord invite sent right away! One in the discord please @ an online guild leader of officer and we'll get your ingame invite sent to your when you're ready.

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

Hi there!

Your Discord Tag: meldream#5463

Your Trainer Card: 1134715367_05_28TC.png.07cf0e1e90cae24e73c98b6ba704f756.png (hopefully you can click to view full image? not familiar with these forums at all.)

Are you an active player?: I only joined a few days ago, but I'll probably be playing for a while. If not, I'm always in Discord and will be sure to give a heads up. I got a lot of playtime in because of Memorial Day weekend, but during weekdays I do have a 9-5+ job so I won't have as much time for the game as I'd like.

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: Yes

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Yes

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: I've been playing the Pokemon games (on and off) for many years now, and I'm fairly knowledgeable. I've bred a few competitive Pokemon in my day, and I used to follow VGC (though I didn't really get into SuMo as much as XY, so I'm not paying as much attention anymore). I haven't done any PVP in this game, not sure if I will want to - but I'm very willing to help/grind/hunt!

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): Silver

• Like 1

@Meldream Hi! Thank you for taking an interest in the guild! I'll send your discord invite right away. ^^ Once in the discord please feel free to @ an online officer for your ingame invite to the guild and they'll get to you as soon as they're able!

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

Your Discord Tag: NMSK#6860

Your Trainer Card:

Are you an active player?: Yes, just recently started and looking for a guild just for some friends and support.

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: yes

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: yes

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: I'm not far along in the game, but I do have a lot of competitive knowledge and plan on progressing through the game quickly.

Capture.PNG.747fe0fe15711a9b5f766422051fe533.PNG

• Like 1

@Wyvern Hi! I'll send your discord invite right away! Please @ an online officer once in the discord to receive your guild invite and they'll get to you as soon as they're able!

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png