Pristine Serene, 74/100 Members | No Longer Recruiting!

Mafi

Your Discord Tag: Ciel#1216

Your Trainer Card:

Are you an active player?: Yes, i only started playing PRO like 3 days ago and i already have 16+ hours of playtime

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: Yes - 25.

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Yes - i'm new to PRO but i love pokemon so i won't be leaving any time soon~

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: I want to make new friends while playing this game. I'm playing with my boyfriend (i'm going to try to persuade him to join this guild too), but yeah, i'd love to meet new people. Also, i've been playing pokemon since i was a kid (red was my first), but i'm clueless about iv/ev training, so it'd be good to have friendly people i can ask ^^

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): Silver

dsvRGec.png

Edited by Cielroo

Ciel.gif

© Mafi. Thank you so much <3

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your Discord Tag: zoritoxd#1618

Your Trainer Card:

Are you an active player?: Yes, i only started playing PRO like 1 year ago and i already have 717+ hours of playtime.

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: Yes - 27.

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Yes and i like join this guild.

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: I want to make new friends while playing this game. I know PRO so so and can help in all.

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): Silver

lol.png.a3b5145104459ec352887cb5828dfaef.png

Your Discord Tag: Based#6409

Your Trainer Card:

Are you an active player?: Yes

What is your goal in PRO?: Have a couple. Beat each regions main quest line, get into competitive play and build at least 1 decent team, etc.

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: Yup, 24

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Yup

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: I'm laid back and am just looking for some people to screw around with, have fun, and learn the game.

Have you through roughly read the first post of this thread?: Yup

bO1dRl4.png

Additionally, i know there isnt a play time requirement but i am super new so no big deal if that gets me rejected. Just hard for me to get into games without people to play with.

Your Discord Tag: 1973, I think

Your Trainer Card: Attached as a file

Are you an active player?: Yes, playing at least 3 times a week, when I have got the time

What is your goal in PRO?: Complete the story, currently preparing for hoenn. Meet some nice people as well. And ofc, gotta catch em all!

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: Just turned 18, yes

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: I do :)

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: You focus on bonding with guildmates. As I don't know anyone playing this game, I would love to get to know you guys

Have you through roughly read the first post of this thread?: I have

What server did you make your first account on? Red, I think. Could be blue though

Looking forward to your answer :)

829521983_Skrmbillede2018-06-09kl_12_30_46.png.5ca043f6ba7726786a2cd93d1548e977.png