Pristine Serene, 74/100 Members | No Longer Recruiting!

Mafi

Your Discord Tag : Lethal#9908

Your Trainer Card : *Attached Below

Are you an active player? : Yes I am pretty active but in about 2 weeks time, I will be travelling abroad so I MIGHT not have the chance to play PRO for around a good month - I will be sure to inform the leaders / higher ups of my absence.

What is your goal in PRO? : My goal in PRO is to enjoy what's ahead of me right now. I do not have a clear goal but a major intention of mine is to contribute to this guild's PVP team in the future. I am not the best at PVP to be honest but gradually I will grow into a better PVP'er to benefit this guild.

Are you of the age 16 years or up? : I am currently 16 years old, 17 in 5 months.

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Yes I do, I will contribute to the positivity of this guild

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild? : I really like to engage with others in an enthusiastic manner, whether that'd be fun, helping others or a little bit of competition (In a good way).

Have you through roughly read the first post of this thread?: Yes I have - (Btw i think this question should say "thoroughly")

What server did you make your first account on? : I made my first account on Red.

Trainer Card:

700635351_PROTrainerCard.png.77a30c6d1e46bc115b6f36d3cd468e90.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your Discord Tag:Nrd97 #6161

Your Trainer Card:champ5328

Are you an active player?:yes

What is your goal in PRO?:get shiny pvp team

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: 21 xp

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?:yes

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?:

Have you thoroughly read the first post of this thread?: yes i read them and ill be active player in chat and help everyone out

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver):blue then switched to silver

Your discord tag: I don't have one. If it's important, I suppose I could sign up for discord.

Are you an active player?: I used to be. I took a year long break. At the moment I'm just getting back into the swing of things

What is your goal in PRO?: I have no special reason. I just like to play the game

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: Yes, and not getting any younger

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Discord not withstanding, yes.

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild? "Pristine Serene's main focus is to offer a safe area of stress-free game play in and out of PRO and our Discord server! We focus on having, as well as welcoming, players with fantastic attitudes who's main goal is to help one another, as well as helping other players while playing the game! We immediately run to help people to our best ability, and caliber, possible, weather it's back-tracking to help out with a simple trade evolution, or doing some forum research to find the answer for someones much needed question!"

If anyone here was on the blue server around a year ago, you might recognize me from the help chat. Most of what I did was help people. Not quite as much right now since I'm figuring out a lot of things that have changed, and getting Hoenn and Shinnoh out of the way.

Have you thoroughly read the first post?: Yes

What server did you make your first account on?: Blue

Screenshot_1.jpg.b73a1df7cc12b4f6a5704f72ad531cb2.jpg

@Champ5328 Hello and thank you for taking an interest in the guild! I'll be sending your discord invite right away. c: Once you've joined please @ me or an online officer for your ingame invite!

EDIT: It's saying that your discord username is invalid so I'll be sending the invite through PM on the forum. ^^

@Mathilde We would love to have you and if you're able to make a discord that would be wonderful! If it isn't too much trouble, that is. c: We communicate in discord more then we do our guild chat so it's very helpful to have for interacting with everyone. c:

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

Your discord tag: Razorx#5166

Are you an active player?: Sure

What is your goal in PRO?: Nothing special i wanna catch them all lol and i like the game so i think its the best reason

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: Yes 26

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Sure

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild? I mostly playing team games or mmo's. If i can help someone i do it because it's a part of the game and of a guild. Have you thoroughly read the first post?: Yes

What server did you make your first account on?: Silver

527840839_Sanstitre.thumb.jpg.d499d9c7a8f646cb9779cc086110c7e8.jpg

Edited by Razorx