I can login here, but not in the Dashboard?

Verdi

I recently joined. Played a total of one time before the server merge (can't recall which server I played on). Game client has been updated and I have the correct login information. but it refuses to let me login to the game, so after reading up on the issues here, I decided to check to see if I needed to merge server data in the dashboard. HOWEVER, I get the same message in the dashboard refusing to let me login. It claims my login information is invalid. I know I have the correct information because I logged in here just fine. I tried logging in with both my username (Verdi) and my email address. Both yield an "invalid password" result. Can I please access the dashboard?

• Like 1

I recently joined. Played a total of one time before the server merge (can't recall which server I played on). Game client has been updated and I have the correct login information. but it refuses to let me login to the game, so after reading up on the issues here, I decided to check to see if I needed to merge server data in the dashboard. HOWEVER, I get the same message in the dashboard refusing to let me login. It claims my login information is invalid. I know I have the correct information because I logged in here just fine. I tried logging in with both my username (Verdi) and my email address. Both yield an "invalid password" result. Can I please access the dashboard?

Hello,

Please try to change your password, and make sure your password is alphanumerical, meaning it should contain both letters and numbers.

Let me know if this works for you, in the meantime,

Have a nice day!