Inferno guild recuirting

Vickey

Hi all,

1. My name's Veximus (Vex for short) and I'm a 22 year old college student and avid pokemon player. I'm currently playing Gold Servers with a few irl friends on this account and would love to join your guild if you feel I'm a good fit.

2. I currently have 180 hours on Gold Servers and over 1700 hours from Silver Servers (Red Server)

3. Hoenn Champion - waiting to accomplish some boss goals/dex goals/team goals before I move on to Sinnoh.

4. Personal Goal is to catch up to my Silver account and polish my pvp teams. I like to collect/EV train perfect pokes even if I have no reason to use them.

5. Honestly, I just picked one that I felt sounded and looked okay to me :P

6. I've been helping consistently throughout the 180 hours I've spent on gold servers so far, and have no intention of stopping anytime soon. Whether I make it into this guild or not won't change that.

Ingame ID: Veximus

Discord: Veximus#0001

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

1. My name's Veximus (Vex for short) and I'm a 22 year old college student and avid pokemon player. I'm currently playing Gold Servers with a few irl friends on this account and would love to join your guild if you feel I'm a good fit.

2. I currently have 180 hours on Gold Servers and over 1700 hours from Silver Servers (Red Server)

3. Hoenn Champion - waiting to accomplish some boss goals/dex goals/team goals before I move on to Sinnoh.

4. Personal Goal is to catch up to my Silver account and polish my pvp teams. I like to collect/EV train perfect pokes even if I have no reason to use them.

5. Honestly, I just picked one that I felt sounded and looked okay to me :P

6. I've been helping consistently throughout the 180 hours I've spent on gold servers so far, and have no intention of stopping anytime soon. Whether I make it into this guild or not won't change that.

Ingame ID: Veximus

Discord: Veximus#0001

welcome mate

giphy.gifRickty

Hey! Just joined the guild and wanted to share my info!

1Give us a short introduction for us to get to know you.

I am a long-time pokemon player, (since Pokemon Blue on Gameboy color.) Hoenn is my favorite region, and Steelix is my favorite pokemon. I love the strategy of the game and thinking through the endless combinations of builds and movesets.

2 How many hours have you played?

Just shy of 1000 hrs

3 Regions completed?

Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, SInnoh

4 What is your personal goal ingame?

I want to put together a creative pvp team and be credited with changing the in-game meta

5 Why do you think Inferno is the place for you?

I've always been more casual than competitive, but I like the newer pvp items and more moves are now coded. I want to be in a guild that can sharpen my skill

6 Will you be willing to help trainers?

Of course. I've been playing Pokemon games for over 20 years. Hopefully by now I know a little bit that I can share with others.

Hey! Just joined the guild and wanted to share my info!

I am a long-time pokemon player, (since Pokemon Blue on Gameboy color.) Hoenn is my favorite region, and Steelix is my favorite pokemon. I love the strategy of the game and thinking through the endless combinations of builds and movesets.

Just shy of 1000 hrs

3 Regions completed?

Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, SInnoh

4 What is your personal goal ingame?

I want to put together a creative pvp team and be credited with changing the in-game meta

I've always been more casual than competitive, but I like the newer pvp items and more moves are now coded. I want to be in a guild that can sharpen my skill

Of course. I've been playing Pokemon games for over 20 years. Hopefully by now I know a little bit that I can share with others.

Welcome to the guild brother

giphy.gifRickty

• 3 weeks later...

31 years old, have been playing games for ever, I'm a family man and just want a place where i can talk with some like minded individuals.

i have clocked in around 170 hours

3 Regions completed?

First 3 regions are under my belt. Currently working on getting into sinnoh

4 What is your personal goal in game?

Lokio

From what you have posted this place seems like a good place for me to fit in and find a grove. I have a lot to learn as i feel im still new. Looks like there is a good amount of exspriance here that i can pick up some things from.

I will be willing to help anyone. I think a guild so be as close as a family and if someone needs help you help.

I tried discord but it did not work. I would like to come in and hang out. look forward to getting to know some of you.