Inferno guild recuirting

Vickey

Hello,

• My name is Eric, i'm 25. I live in Colorado, US; I'm a surgical technologist by day and a regular gamer by night. I have been a massive pokemon fan since its major releases in the united states, way back when I would beg my mother for the latest version that came out. I have played every game including the most recent Ultra sun and moon. Recently I wanted to try out one of these online pokemon MMO games that I've heard so much about. At the recommendation of one of my good friends, we both tried pokemon planet, and didn't enjoy the freakishly insane length of time it took to level pokemon, as well as other mechanics. Finally we looked at other online pkmn games and found this wonderful game. So far, absolutely no regrets at all. I even just enjoyed the splendor of finding my first shiny in PRO: Even took a screenshot!

• Only played 95 hours, but its been going up at a steady pace, not at all worried about getting to that 120. Though I understand... rules is rules.

• Kanto and Johto are both done, and at this point I could probably fly through Hoenn's E4 after the 8th gym!

• Really its to get through the main storyline of all the gens, and then all the customized side area and side quests. After that, just casually play and participate in events. Dip my toe into the PvP life once I get to that min-maxxy part of the game. Having the time of my life so far.

• 3 things on why I think this guild is my jam. 1. A social active guild is my aim right now, not really attracted to quiet guilds with two or three people online. 2. I'm trying to get more involved, it kinda sucks playing by yourself when your friends can't be on to play, chat, and hangout. 3. My interest in all things fire (especially that of fire type pkmnz) related could be none the less described as pyromaniac at best! xD

• Of course I'll help other trainers! I'm not gonna pretend that I know everything, cause I don't, but I have been ever so gradually been up-ing my game in the help chat with newbies and their questions that I have learned the answers to during my time here.

Thank you for reviewing and considering this app. Hope all goes well. DO let me know if I did something wrong, or if you need more info! Thanks again!:CharYay:

nice your discord id

giphy.gifRickty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1Give us a short introduction for us to get to know you.

I am 19 years old about done with college, I am a wannabee pro free runner, and wannabe competitive gamer XD. But I have played pokemon since 2004. I was taught competitive pokemon about 4 years ago when my best friend was teaching my competitive fighting games. I plan one focusing on pvp

2 How many hours have you played?

16 hours in 5 days

3 Regions completed?

none

4 What is your personal goal ingame?

to pvp!!!!

5 Why do you think Inferno is the place for you?

because my moral philosophy is to help others whenever possible. and try to bring a smile to someones face every day.

6 Will you be willing to help trainers?

hellllll-ppp yaaaa

sure u can join just give your discord id or join in our server

giphy.gifRickty

I'm a gamer/streamer from the UK & i enjoy a variety of different games. I'm also former pro FIFA player. Currently im playing ARK again on a private server.

I joined around xmas time so i've been playing a few months but my account was wiped. I currently have 109 hours since server merge.

3 Regions completed?

Kanto & currently on Johto e4.

Just to enjoy the game, complete every zone then take it from there.

Because it seems like a friendly and active guild. I'd like somewhere to chill & help people.

definitely :)

nice mate just join our server mention discord id plz

giphy.gifRickty

My name is Asyraf Im from Malaysia Im 22 Years old .. Right now im still studying in Animation 3D. I started Loving pokemon since i was 6 when it was 1st aired in Malaysia

thats when i bought my 1st gameboy adz and play firered leafgreen emerald :D

Do my other Acc count ?

My Silver Acc is like 250+ hours

My Gold Acc is like 20 hours

3 Regions completed?

Silver Completed

Gold Right now im in hoenn

My goal for the game Hunting rare epic pokemon (but my luck is so bad XD)

Get gud with pvping xD

Well it not fun playing alone I think inferno is the best place for me to find new friend :D

If i can be a little abit of Help Yes i can :D

Froggezen#4093

1. My name is Mai, I'm 20 and from Germany. Pokemon has always played a huge part in my life since childhood.

2. so far 113h+ (and ongoing)

3. Kanto, about to finish Johto

4. I'll try to catch all my favourite pokemon and get a good PVP Team.

5. I saw a member carrying out the logo which was quite cool, I'm really active and can contribute to the guild; Pokemon and as a Person myself

6. Yeah definitely, no need to say helping others and getting help yourself when stuck is the best.

1. My name is Mai, I'm 20 and from Germany. Pokemon has always played a huge part in my life since childhood.

5. I saw a member carrying out the logo which was quite cool, I'm really active and can contribute to the guild; Pokemon and as a Person myself

6. Yeah definitely, no need to say helping others and getting help yourself when stuck is the best.

can u post your discord tag or join our discord server mate

giphy.gifRickty