The andriod file [SOLVED]

Dutchamex

Make sure to remove your previous client before installing the new one. If not, that error will occur.

Let me know if you still get that issue. I'll try my best to help you out.

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

-Snip-

Hi,

Before you install the latest client, you will need to remove the previous client as mentioned by @Piinetree. You can download the latest client from the official site. If that doesn't work, please have a look at this guide and try the provided solution. Quoting for visibility:

Step 1 : make sure you allowed "install from unknown sources" on your mobile to check this this go to : settings > security > click on “Unknown sources.” or if your running on Nougat try settings > apps > click on the 3 dots ( special access ) > install unknown apps > then allow everything

Step 2 : Downloading from Pro site ( APk File ) after finishing u will mostly receive " pharsing error " ( dont worry your still good )

Step 3 : On your mobile Open google drive > shared with me > look for the file (chocomint.apk )click on the 3 dots > download ( again downloading file :p)

Step 4 : Once done downloading dont do anything yet, it should prompt you to the installation process just click ok, wait and done if it doesnt prompt you to the installation process go to "my files" > look for the apk > click and install by then it should work

If you check out the guide, it's fully detailed with pictures. Please do let me know if that works. Best of luck!

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Before you install the latest client, you will need to remove the previous client as mentioned by @Piinetree. You can download the latest client from the official site. If that doesn't work, please have a look at this guide and try the provided solution. Quoting for visibility:

If you check out the guide, it's fully detailed with pictures. Please do let me know if that works. Best of luck!

Best regards,

Astreus.

It worked !

Thank you very much !!!

You're most welcome. I'm glad that you managed to solve your problem. As there is no further use of this topic, I'm going to lock it. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Astreus.

-Locked as Solved-

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.