Suggestion about Selling Boxes

Teamrocketboss

First of all, there is a similar suggestion on the list of denied and non negotiable suggestions

• Auction house or Market place
    A platform for easier buying and selling of pokemon was planned, unfortunately the server will never be stable enough to support the feature without constant risk of pokemon, items and money being lost, which means it's not a viable addition and regretfully can't be added to PRO

But i think that suggestion is about a more complex system that what i have in mind.

To avoid that risk of loosing pokemons, items and money i suggest that every person had a "shop/to sell" option on their drop down list when you right click on their names, where you could see pokemons they chose to sell. It could aesthetically be like the pc boxes where you could search for the pokemons name.

My idea is to have something like a ticking box in your boxed pokemons when you want to sell those pokes. Once you tick the box in that pokemon other people that see your "shop" would see that pokemon.

There would be no risk of loosing pokemons because that would be just a platform to show them, the trades had to be done by yourself.

This method would be very useful for people that have a lot of the same pokemons to sell, but can´t put them all in the trade chat, or just people that have a lot of pokemons to sell.

Once you get that pokemon in your party it would not appear more in the "shop" boxes.

Also, it would be useful if the person that wants to buy the pokemon to see the region that the pokemons are from.

That´s all i can think right now, if you have any suggestion or think that i forgot any important detail, feel free to comment

This idea is not bad but can be improved imho. I've been leaving the game more than once because I feel like wasting my time everytime I've to trade something.

Maybe a better idea would be make a global database where all players can add sellable pokemon. Every row of this table has a pokemon, with stats, moves, ivs, nature, price and name of the seller. You can add comments to pokemon that are in this table, for negotiation. Every time someone comments a pokemon that you are selling you'll get a notification.

And now as the buyer the coolest thing, a system that makes you enter the pokemon name and some minimum characteristic (ivs, lvl, ect) and the system looks automaticaly for pokemons that soddisfy those things and are in the selling table.

Of course, all trades will still be done at pokecenter face 2 face, but this system will make everything easier

But maybe its late to change this, who knows.... Lets hope

Edited by diabo123

This idea is not bad but can be improved imho. I've been leaving the game more than once because I feel like wasting my time everytime I've to trade something.

Maybe a better idea would be make a global database where all players can add sellable pokemon. Every row of this table has a pokemon, with stats, moves, ivs, nature, price and name of the seller. You can add comments to pokemon that are in this table, for negotiation. Every time someone comments a pokemon that you are selling you'll get a notification.

And now as the buyer the coolest thing, a system that makes you enter the pokemon name and some minimum characteristic (ivs, lvl, ect) and the system looks automaticaly for pokemons that soddisfy those things and are in the selling table.

Of course, all trades will still be done at pokecenter face 2 face, but this system will make everything easier

But maybe its late to change this, who knows.... Lets hope

That's a very good idea, but it seems very complex and time-spending for the game developers to implement.

Would rather have a more basic platform for selling at first and then pursuit a more ambitious idea like yours.

Let´s hope developers read these suggestions :)