How to become a Millionaire? // Cómo hacerte MILLONARIO?

Ericklysander

1527186122523.thumb.png.a90484b460b394e52f2c2ed8c3f4727f.png

1527186152601.thumb.png.3a613f44441f1ee21cc13cb1d406710e.png

I'm not trying to be annoying, but he's clearly a spanish speaker, his description is in spanish, and same goes for ALL of his videos

SO, if you start doing something in english, do it properly

Yeah, i'm an english speaker but i don't speak spanish, so seeing an english title without much content in english, i feel frustrated as if i got baited

I've seen other youtubers with the same number of subscribers, creating the same video in 2 languages.

So yeah, not everyone speaks spanish, if you start targeting english players, do it properly.

Sorry just had to say this.

• Like 1

make your videos in english please, not everyone is speaking spanish :D

The videos I do are mainly aimed at Spanish-speaking people and because many asked me to do them in English it was that I put the same information in both languages, and what little or much I talk about in the videos i practically explaining again the text that I put in these

Not everyone speaks English maybe he is targeting Spanish players?

On another note nice video watched a few of your other ones about bosses. Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much for watching the videos and the support and as you say it is aimed primarily at the Spanish speakers but also I put the text in English to try not to leave anyone out

[ATTACH=full]19201[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]19203[/ATTACH]

I'm not trying to be annoying, but he's clearly a spanish speaker, his description is in spanish, and same goes for ALL of his videos

SO, if you start doing something in english, do it properly

Yeah, i'm an english speaker but i don't speak spanish, so seeing an english title without much content in english, i feel frustrated as if i got baited

I've seen other youtubers with the same number of subscribers, creating the same video in 2 languages.

So yeah, not everyone speaks spanish, if you start targeting english players, do it properly.

Sorry just had to say this.

As it is annoying for you it can be for those who speak Spanish and they have to see videos in English, one tip is that you learn a little Spanish, not everything is English you know

And even so if you look at all the videos and all the descriptions you will notice that the vast majority are in both languages, and I speak in Spanish in some of them even though, i know English but videos is aimed at Spanish-speaking people, i do for both lenguages beacuse i have received support from people speaking in English I do not want to be selfish and leave them out, so I try to help them with what little or much I can leave them written all information in the videos

• 2 months later...

In the part of Selling PKM, you recommand to ask for Price check, i don't recommand it; just by the fact that NOBODY can price check your PKM, the market price depends of the sense of the wind, nobody can know what price your pkm will go.

To make money, the most worth things to do are: Boss > Digs Spots > Killing PKM in Cerulean Cave > Sells PKM > all the rest (except some specific quests in some specifics situations).

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9