Merging account through dashboard does not work [SOLVED]

Hello.

I was trying to merge my old red account onto the silver server today since I figured that I could retrieve all my progress. I completed every single world, caught nearly every single pokemon and had competitive teams + strong and valuable pokemons. I would really love to have my account back. Please helpUnavngivet.thumb.png.4aa91482770e7bff9c6d0961df034c0a.png

Hello.

I was trying to merge my old red account onto the silver server today since I figured that I could retrieve all my progress. I completed every single world, caught nearly every single pokemon and had competitive teams + strong and valuable pokemons. I would really love to have my account back. Please help[ATTACH=full]19183[/ATTACH]

Hi AleksanderRoman,

This is because you're using the old site, which is no longer functioning. Here's the correct URL that you need to use: https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/

Let me know if using that URL solves your issue. I'll also leave this topic open in case you have any further concerns.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

It looks like you managed to merge your account successfully. I'll be locking this topic now as there is no further use of it.

Best regards,

Astreus.

-Locked as Solved-

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.