Small Active Newbie Looking For Buds

Jesster

Hi there, I started playing PRO 12 days ago and have already clocked in 70+ hours. Mostly because I can play on my phone during downtime or while multitasking at work. I'm looking for a guild to join where I can pal around with people. And also endlessly ask everyone about price checks until I actually understand this game's economy. If you'd be willing to have me then I'd certainly be a happy dude.

Hello! Pristine Serene is a guild that focuses on helping one another, as well as other people outside of the guild! We offer a stress-free environment with a friendly and easy to get along with community! Our only requirements are; being active on discord and being age sixteen or up! Feel free to check out our recruitment thread and post an application if interested! If not good luck on your search! ^^

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum...stine-serene-35-100-members-recruiting.93524/

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

Hello, Celestial guild is currently recruiting. We are a guild that is just a fun, relaxing, and laid back type of guild with plenty of helpful people. We have people that can help with PVP, Economy related questions, and even just to pal around with. We have no time requirement to join or anything like that. You can find a link in my signature if you are interested c:

dp8w1z.jpg