My Questions (Move this to proper thread if needed) [LOCKED]

Noxpm

1. Accounts-They say you can not have more than 4 accounts. Why is that ? I only use two but I have three and I want to delete the third but I can't. So I'm just wonder why that is.

2. How serious is a pvp or trade violation ?- I am an old member from back in early 2016 but I have never made it out of kanto so I am still a fairly new player who has only really dug into it recently. I am just wondering this so when I do start really doing serious pvp and trying to earn coins that I don't mess up, trading rules are simple just dont mislead and dont be stupid but pvp rules are a bit confusing to me.

Thanks for your help, oh and you can post any helpful tips here you don't have to stick to the forum if you can't.

1. Accounts-They say you can not have more than 4 accounts. Why is that ? I only use two but I have three and I want to delete the third but I can't. So I'm just wonder why that is.

2. How serious is a pvp or trade violation ?- I am an old member from back in early 2016 but I have never made it out of kanto so I am still a fairly new player who has only really dug into it recently. I am just wondering this so when I do start really doing serious pvp and trying to earn coins that I don't mess up, trading rules are simple just dont mislead and dont be stupid but pvp rules are a bit confusing to me.

Thanks for your help, oh and you can post any helpful tips here you don't have to stick to the forum if you can't.

Hi NoxPM,

1. Our server only has so much information it can handle; our database is not infinite, which is why it's simply impractical to allow all users to create as many accounts as they wish. We'd like to have space open for everyone who wants to start playing PRO, and most players don't require more than four accounts to enjoy PRO. If we allowed people to create infinite accounts (to 'reset' for a good starter, for instance), we'd have a lot of unused data that would clog up our servers and restrict potential passionate players from starting their Pokemon journeys.

2. It would depend on the specific violation, and if any prior violations from the specific user were made; if you want details, please read our public Punishment Policy. We separate violations into severity categories with the potential punishments mentioned.

I understand your apprehension about starting PvP, so to make sure you don't break any of the PvP Rules, please read up on the PvP Rules and Revamp of Bugged Moves / Abilities / Items not to be Used in PvP thread. This may be a lot to take in, so if you have any questions or follow-up questions, feel free to ask!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Glad to hear that your questions has been answered. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions. With that said, I will lock this thread now. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Astreus.

-Locked as Solved-

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.