Arctic - [Silver Server]

Zixxy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

1. What is your in game username and first name? IGN: Asmodean, my first name is Aspen

2. How old are you? 22

3. How many hours played do you have? Only about 6, but ~500 on PokeMMO. Did my research, made the switch and I can tell I made a good choice. No more breeding nightmares D:

4. How many gym badges do you have? 2. Currently prioritizing getting a good sweeper to clear story as quick as possible. (Gengar hype)

5. What aspects of PRO are you most into?

(PvP, Hunting, Bossing, Trading, etc): PvP plain and simple. In my opinion gens 1-4 were the prime of the series, but unfortunately the lack of competitive structure ingame made it hard to actually get into any sort of ranked scenario. I've always been a competitive person (2000 hours on dark souls just for the pvp...and I don't even want to know what my playtime looks like for Starcraft 2.) I've got leaderboard spots for the last 2 seasons of Diablo 3 as well. The community for PRO seems absolutely stellar so far and I'm really looking forward to my time on here. Also, those bosses look pretty interesting so far, I'd like to give that a whirl.

I understand you would like applicants to have more hours and far more badges. I just joined pro on my last day off and intend to clear all 4 regions over my next days off (sun-tues). Part of why I included my playtime for PokeMMO and other comp games is I hope that that level of dedication makes up for how recent my account is. If that's not good enough that's absolutely fine! I can reapply at a later date if I so choose. I just would like to join a guild right off the bat because I feel like it's a necessity in any mmo and really adds to the experience just to have people to chat with as you grind.

• 3 weeks later...

1. What is your in game username and first name? -- Mrshisha, my first name is Blake

2. How old are you? -- 25

3. How many hours played do you have? -- 326 hours played

4. How many gym badges do you have? -- 24 badges

5. What aspects of PRO are you most into? Hunting, Bossing, and Buy/Selling

Always Remember Hakuna Matata

Application Questions:

1. What is your in game username and first name? (optional): wizzzd

2. How old are you? 16, 17 in 2 months.

3. How many hours played do you have? 144 hrs

4. How many gym badges do you have? 24, building a pvp team right now so I might to to sinnoh in the future.

5. What aspects of PRO are you most into? I'm into PvP, I'm experienced pretty well in Pokemon battling and I'm up for helping people who want to get into PvP.

(PvP, Hunting, Bossing, Trading, etc)

1. What is your in game username and first name? Kakasingh

2. How old are you? 16

3. How many hours played do you have? 154hrs

4. How many gym badges do you have? 24

(PvP, Hunting, Bossing, Trading, etc)

Trading

I m in centuries but that guild has been off and I need a new guild

Hello everybody, I hope you will accept me, I'm really active on discord and in the game. I can help all the new players. I'm not an hardcore hunter or something else, I just want have fun with a community :)

1. What is your in game username and first name? Ramirabelle

2. How old are you? 20

3. How many hours played do you have? 323h

4. How many gym badges do you have? 32

5. What aspects of PRO are you most into? Hunting, Bossing and Trading

Hello everybody, I hope you will accept me, I'm really active on discord and in the game. I can help all the new players. I'm not an hardcore hunter or something else, I just want have fun with a community :)

1. What is your in game username and first name? Kakasingh

2. How old are you? 18

3. How many hours played do you have? 159hrs

4. How many gym badges do you have? 24

5. What aspects of PRO are you most into? Hunting, Bossing and Trading

I m in centuries guild that guild is going off so looking for new guild

1. What is your in game username and first name? (optional)

Whutang (Alex)

2. How old are you?

3. How many hours played do you have?

34 hours

4. How many gym badges do you have?

18 will probably be 24 by the end of the day

Pvp and trading