Lag problem

Thecharly

Hi, until xmas´s version the game run perfectly for me, later the game is lag and when i change the resolution to the minimal can runs but still with delay, takes much time and various players haves this problem . I did changes in the settings and upgrade my software and the problem persists. Much players can play fine but my question is if the staff will solve this or if this change is for cause of a new code or etc., and this will be from now on. Thanks.

-Snip-

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Can you explain a little bit more about what kind of lags are you experiencing? Also, can you share your desktop specifications? Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

Thanks for your reply, well, the specifications for play this game must be those or not? :

Operating Systems: Windows Vista+, Mac OS X 10.7+, Ubuntu 10.10+.

Graphics Card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.

CPU Speed: 2Ghz+ Processor recommended.

Ram: 2GB+ recommended.

I have Windows 7 x32 bits, 1 mb graphic card, 2 gb Ram and 2.7 of processor. My question is, why since after the xmas version the game have lag?, before of that date was fast. Thanks.

Edited by TheCharly

-Snip-

From the looks of it, you barely meet the minimum requirements to run PRO on your desktop. You only have 2GB of RAM while the minimum of 2GB+ RAM is recommended. As for why it works better before the X'Mas version, it is caused by the Unity Engine where it needed an update to keep up with the latest changes. There has been some issue with this and there is not much we can do about it.

Your best option would be to update your desktop's hardware. Other than that, you can try to update the graphics driver, install the latest windows update, and try to keep a minimum number of applications running at the same time before you try to launch PRO. Once again, I'm sorry about this, but there is not much that we can do about it. With that said, I wish that you have a great day!

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.