Toxic in Fiery Path not found [LOCKED]

Ryuukii

hi there!

i'm going to the spot that's supposed to have toxic, but it doesn't seem to be there. i tried pressing the rock, but there's nothing! i've never used toxic on any of my pokemon and haven't even explored the left side of fiery path, so there's no way i've gotten it before @_@ any way to help?? thanks!

EvwNmd5.jpg

by: Norin N. (aka mahoukarp)

caaaaaasual gaminggggggggg~ (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

hi there!

i'm going to the spot that's supposed to have toxic, but it doesn't seem to be there. i tried pressing the rock, but there's nothing! i've never used toxic on any of my pokemon and haven't even explored the left side of fiery path, so there's no way i've gotten it before @_@ any way to help?? thanks!

Yea i cant find it too i need that item. Im stuck in story line without it

Hi there and foremost, sorry for your inconvenience.

However, it does appear that you both own the variable stating that you should have picked it up. I've asked the Content team whether it would be possible to get that specific variable elsewhere, but not only it is unlikely, it is also near impossible to check, and not everyone is affected by this issue.

In the meantime, you can still buy the TM06 - Toxic to other players using either:

Make sure to follow the Trade Rules while doing so.

I'm sorry again for your inconvenience, and wish you both good luck on your journey as well as a great day;

- Locked -