Drapion/ Magnezone/ Dragonite (help pls)

Vsvphash

Hi there guys! I'm just searching a poke to complete my team and finally i decided on these 3 but i don't know which one would be better for my team. These are the others five;

Charizard, alakazam, gyarados, machamp and tyranitar.

So my question is, between drapion magnezone and dragonite, which one is the best to complete my Kanto team? Thank you all!

Edited by VSVPHASH

Hi there guys! I'm just searching a poke to complete my team and finally i decided on these 3 but i don't know which one would be better for my team. These are the others five;

Charizard, alakazam, gyarados, machamp and tyranitar.

So my question is, between drapion magnezone and dragonite, which one is the best to complete my Kanto team? Thank you all!

Hello VSVPHASH!

First i recommend you to check the Kanto Guide to beat the story without any kind of problem!

About that team, If your plan its use that team to beat kanto then you should focus on Gyarados more than the other pokemons because Gyarados its the most important pokemon in your team to be able to beat the Elite 4 easy, If your plan its to build a pvp team i recommend you to first beat all the regions and then start working on a PVP team, Its more easy to hunt pokemon!

If your plan its to make a PVP you can ask for assistance in this subforum!

Have a nice day!

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.